Military Pre-Deployment & Homecoming Sessions
Your session will include:
- Military discount of 20% on all prints and products.
- Metro Atlanta area sessions are FREE and traveling rates start at $150 (*more info below)
- You will receive a pre-session consultation either in person, email or by phone.
- Each session is different but generally three to four hours of shooting time.
- Pre-deployment sessions are custom tailored to fit your needs and requests.
- Edited images with print release. (Average of 75 images)
- A personalized online gallery to view and download images with ease. You will also have the option to share and purchase a variety of products to highlight the session. Your gallery will be posted for 30 days from the date you are notified your gallery is online, extensions can be made for an additional fee.
- An in-studio ordering session can be provided if needed.
Leading up to or the day your loved one deploys, you are looking forward to their return. Just like you, family members, spouses, and friends are doing the same thing. The goal here at jm photographic is to document your military pre-deployment or homecoming. You are inviting me to capture an unforgettable moment of your lives.
I will travel to most any military base for homecomings and for pre-deployments. As for my pricing, I am open to options, meaning I have to cover the most basic expenses. That is where the $200 comes in to break even on my time pre and post session, including travel, shooting, editing, creating and posting galleries. In the past, for example, I have worked an arrangement where clients purchase discounted portrait sessions, so I shoot the homecoming/pre-deployment for free. There is also a chance the arrival time gets pushed a day or so and I would have to get a cheap hotel room. I want to be able to provide anything I can, but at the end of the day, it’s hard to do these types of shoots for free.
I’ll arrive at the homecoming site the same time you do, and I can stay until you leave. Sometimes that is as little as 30 minutes, other times five or more hours. Regardless, I am honored to capture this special moment for you and you can count on me to do so it will be cherished for years to come.
I understand that you probably won’t know the exact time and date of the actual homecoming until it happens. For homecomings, I’m there to capture not only the moment you are reunited but also the little details building up to the longest hour of the deployment. You being excited that you are finally at the homecoming site, bored because it’s taking too long. Jumping with joy when you find out your hero is finally on base. Stressed to the max because it’s taking so long at the armory, emotionally panicking when the soldiers are released and trying to find your hero. Then at peace wrapped in the arms of your loved one. I’m there to capture the whole story, not just the moment you are finally together.
After your session, I will narrow down the all the photos to roughly 50-75 images – sometimes more. Every session is different and the edited images will vary. After I finish retouching and editing your photos I will upload them to your online gallery where you, your family and friends (whoever you give the password to) can preview, download and even purchase products from your session. I strive to keep my print prices as affordable as possible while maintaining a quality print product that reflects your Military session. I book most of my sessions months before the actual day, so I would encourage to contact me as soon as you can start the booking process. Any questions please feel free to contact me directly via email or by phone and I look forward to documenting your special day!
ARMY - ARMY RESERVE - ARMY NATIONAL GUARD - MARINE CORPS - MARINE CORPS RESERVE - NAVY - NAVY RESERVE - AIR FORCE - COAST GUARD